We’re five weeks into the NFL season, and every true fan knows a game can’t be celebrated without snacks and libations. With all the bar viewings and delicious apps, your health has probably been taking the back seat. Even non-football fans aren’t safe, because everyone knows the highlight of any game day party for the “sports averse” is the amazing food.
With twelve weeks left in the season, a touchdown can’t be celebrated without ample dips, wings, chips, and so much more. Here at Dash, we like to focus on wellness that starts in the kitchen. We preach #unprocessyourfoods, but it’s just about time to #unprocessyoursnacks too. You’ll know every ingredient going into the dish, and every ingredient going into your mouth. No stress, no guilt. Check out our top 10 healthy game day alternatives:
- Healthy Taco Dip — The kind of dip that’ll have you reaching for seconds.
Make this dip when everyone is craving tortilla chips, or just eat it with a spoon, we’re not here to judge.
- Buffalo Pork Chops — Because who needs wings?
This recipe will be a curveball, in just the right kind of way. No wings, no problems. The pork chops will bring a perfect twist to this game day classic.
- Air Fryer Ranch Chickpeas — So good, you won’t be able to put them down.
Snacks are a necessity for making it through those commercial breaks.
- Air Fryer Veggie Fries — Veggie platters are so last year.
- Oil Free Garlic Parm Chips — Skip the grocery store and make your chips at home in the air fryer!
- Air Fryer Taquitos — No football party is complete without them!
7. Bang Bang Panko Breaded Air Fryer Shrimp — So delicious, they’ll taste like you just made a game-winning pass — applause included (from your hungry guests, that is)!
Shock your taste buds with a BANG. Healthy, air fried, panko breadcrumbs, this recipe can do no wrong.
8. Bacon Wrapped Sriracha Lime Chicken Bites — They’re gone already? No worries, they’re so easy to make you’ll be able to make a second batch in no time!
9. Almond & Great Northern Bean Fondue — Proof healthy never has to be boring.
Cheese fondue gets a protein packed makeover with this recipe. This one will definitely score with all your guests AND picky eaters.
10. 10 Minute Black Bean & Corn Quesadillas — These griddle treats are the perfect blend of melty, delicious cheese and fresh veggies.
11. Simple Avocado & Hummus Mini Quesadillas — Two iconic dips, in one easy quesadilla.
Everyone’s two favorite dips in quesadilla form. When it comes to this recipe, guac would definitely not be extra.